One of the strengths that I have for organisation is that I use my agenda for writing my homework for every class daily. When I go home, it helps me remember my homework for all of the classes. I also use google classroom for checking my to-do list. I useually check google classroom the most because it is very easy to check the things that I have to do. Another strength is that I think of when I have to do my homework. I like to do it before dinner and if I can’t finish it by then, I would finish it after.
Areas for growth
One of the areas for growth is to think about what kind of homework I would do. For example, I would do the homework that is due the next day before the other homework that I have to do. This would help me do all of my homework easily in time. Also I want to use my tiny calendar more often because usually, I don’t use tiny calendar and I only use my agenda and my google classroom.
One goal I have is to check tiny calendar more often and to check it daily for more accurate data about the homework that I have.
During this class, I learned more about my host country. I learned the different cultures and the different kind of arts that are being made here. The projects and field we did in classical really helped me to gain more knowledge about India and Delhi. The processes to the understanding India were the different projects that we made.
One was about Delhi and its culture such as, food, arts, and architecture. Then, we also made different power points about the history of Delhi including the seven cities of India. Which was a good opportunity to learn about the history of our host country and the different monuments from history that still exists. Other projects that involved research was the kahoot project and the Gandhi video project. Making these projects were really fun because we got to do it with partners and we could use lots of creativity.
The field trips were so fun because with our friends, we got to experience and learn about the different monuments and what was happening around it. One good highlight for me was the trip to Gandhi Smriti because there were lots of information about Gandhi’s life that was written on the wall and pictures that showed it. It was just a good place to when you want to remember Gandhi’s actions and if you want to learn about it.
- How is this exploratory helping you in understanding your host country historical background architecture, culture, and traditions?
In exploratory, we get a chance to find a topic and research it, which helps me learn more about the architecture, culture, and traditions. The seven cities project really was a big part of researching as well as the Kahoot projects which I researched about India’s national holidays. And on the field trips, there were monuments which helps us get to know the architecture.
- Express you views about the field trips that you have part of so far.
I really liked the field trips because there were and there will be many opportunities to learn about architecture from the past and now. Also I liked it because we got to go with are friends.
- Describe your one exciting memory from class.
1. One thing that I learned is that you should never share any personal information including passwords and identity to other people. This is so that no one will come into your account and do something that you don’t like.
2. I also think that you should balance your time online and offline because if you’re offline, you can enjoy the things offline such as, playing with friends and having time with your family. Having offline time can also help with your homework because you can have more time with homework. To do this, you can have a schedule and set up a time of the day when you can go online.
3. We should not download our own apps because the Ipad is a learning tool. And even if we can’t download apps iPads can be fun in other ways. We should always respect others and ourselves online so that we can protect each other.
Today in exploratory we did the third lesson of digital age literacy. It was a lesson on how to balance using the Internet. We took a quiz on how much we use the Internet. The higher points mean the more you use the Internet. I got a point between 20-49. I thought that it was very accurate. And I thought I needed to try to reduce the amount of time I spend on the Internet.